For irrigation systems we at CopperStone Plumbing offer quality FEBCO pressure vacuum breaker installation. These important devices pre-vent back siphon age from hoses or auto irrigation systems from entering back into your home’s potable water system. Most homes are already equipped with these, but over time they can fail or during harsh winter weather, freeze ups occur and require maintenance or replacement.
The Series 765 Pressure Vacuum Breakers are used to protect against health hazard and non-health hazard back siphon-age conditions in industrial plants, cooling towers laboratories, laundries, swimming pools and lawn sprinkler systems. The lightweight poppet seals air opening under minimum flow conditions and the engineered plastic bonnet protects the valve body from freeze damage.
- All Bronze body for durability. One check valve and an air opening port in one assembly.
- Lightweight poppet seals air opening under minimum flow conditions.
- Simple service procedures. All internal parts are serviceable in line from the top of the unit.
- Designed for minimum head loss.
- Engineered plastic bonnet protects valve bodies from freeze damage.
- End Connections – NPT ANSI/ASME B1.20.1
- Maximum Working Pressure: 150 PSI.
*Prices conveyed are for the product, materials used, and installation labor cost. Quotes and pricing are subject to change depending on total hours worked and other factors. CopperStone Plumbing cannot sell the product without the service of our professional installation conducted by our experienced technicians. Please contact CopperStone Plumbing to get an accurate quote and pricing.